HOME FOR SALE– 3565 SE Quayside Street Corvallis Oregon
Welcome… allow me to introduce myself. I am 3565 SE Quayside Street here in Corvallis. I understand you’re looking for somewhere to call home. I’m simply irresistible (In my opinion), but don’t just take my word for it. I’ve compiled a list of my best qualities just for you.
- My Floor Plan. I’ve got a spacious master suite, a light and bright kitchen that is open to the dining room (with pantry and work area), living room with an open feel and newer resilient flooring (flooring is also in the dining room), laundry room with storage and access to the backyard (use this as a mud room!), and more.
- Community Amenities. Yup, there are some awesome perks to being in this great neighborhood. There’s a clubhouse with seasonal events (and you can even reserve the clubhouse for larger parties and gatherings), fitness center, and during the summer you can grab your towel and head down to the pool! Full disclosure: There are no cabana boys, so make sure you get your sunscreen on before you go!
- Backyard Dreams. My backyard/courtyard is a blank canvas, ready for your creative touches. Container gardening? I’ve got room for that. Big pots of colorful flowers? Bring it on. Café lights and bistro table? Oui, Oui! Adirondack chairs and a firepit? Please sir, I’d like s’mores. Whatever you’re dreaming, let’s do this. Plus, there’s easy access from the 2-car garage to the house with the covered path. So even on the rainiest of days, I’ve got you (and your groceries) covered. Literally.
- Low Maintenance Landscaping. You read that right. LOW MAINTENANCE. As part of my amazing community (see #2), my front and side yards are maintenance free. No mowing. No weeding. No pruning. You don’t even have to worry about the sprinklers. They do all that for you! You only tend to my courtyard.
- Location, Location, Location. Ya, I know that line is so over-used, but it’s true! Not only does my community have great amenities, but South Corvallis is bursting with tons of stuff too! I’m just 2 blocks away from Riverbend Park with a playground, large grassy area, and covered picnic space. There’s a sheltered stop for the Corvallis Transit System bus right by the park too! It’s less than a mile to dining at 4 Spirits Distillery (try the chicken and waffle bites!) and Block 15 Brewery and Taproom. 3 blocks to the start of the Willamette River nature trail that takes you to Willamette Park (under 1 ½ miles) or all the way down to the Crystal Lake Sports Fields and Kendall Natural area (just under 2 miles away). The Willamette River nature trail also gives you some great views of the river. And less than 2 ½ miles to grocery shopping at the First Alternative Co-op South store (their cheese counter is a must see!) And in case that wasn’t enough, I’m only 3 miles from downtown Corvallis and just under 4 miles from Oregon State University.
There you have it. Everything I love about me that I think you’ll love about me too.
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, ±1318 sq. ft. on .08 acres
MLS#738600 • 2017-2018 Taxes: $3,558