HOME FOR SALE–3230 NW NORWOOD DRIVE CORVALLIS OREGON
Welcome…allow me to introduce myself. I am 3230 NW Norwood Drive here in Corvallis. I hear you’re looking for somewhere to call home. I’m pretty fabulous (if I do say so myself!), but don’t just take my word for it. Here’s some of my best qualities.
All I need is love. Love is all I need…
- Large and In Charge. Seriously, I live BIG. My living room is roomy. My dining room (opens to the kitchen) is huge. My family room is ginormous. All of my bedrooms are spacious. So, go ahead. Bring your recliner sectional sofas and your 85” TVs. Your heirloom dining table that seats 12 and your buffet/china hutch/credenza thingy. Your king-size beds and 6-drawer dressers. I can handle it.
- My flexible backyard. I’m dappled in sunlight with loads of potential. My large patio would easily accommodate an outdoor dining area, seating area, and more. Think hot tub? Or fire pit? Deck it out with café lights and pots filled with colorful flowers to create a space where everyone wants to hang out. I’ve got room for raised beds. Fresh herbs and veggies, anyone? Create a nice lush lawn area below the patio for yard games. Or put in a climbing structure. Maybe even transform my backyard into a woodland forest garden. Let’s make your plans a reality.
- My neighborhood. Not to brag, but I am close to pretty much everything, while maintaining that quiet, cozy neighborhood vibe. Check out the local parks (Cloverland, Woodland Meadow, and Witham Hill Natural Area) and schools (Jefferson Elementary—a Corvallis favorite!). I’m just four blocks from public transportation and just minutes from shopping (Timberhill Shopping Center and Kings Circle Shopping Center), medical facilities (Corvallis Clinic and Good Samaritan Hospital), Oregon State University, and downtown Corvallis.
- Main-level Master Suite. That’s right. Master on the main, baby. With an attached full bath. I’ve also got two additional bedrooms and a full bath on the main level. Two more bedrooms and a full bathroom are on my upper level. Don’t need that many bedrooms? Take one or two and use them as bonus spaces for crafts, play, gym, or more.
- Some like it hot… especially during the chilly winter months. And I can keep you warm and toasty with my TWO wood burning fireplaces. I’ve got one in the living room and another in the dining room. Think of the warmth we will experience together this winter. So, c’mon baby, light my fire.
- Storage for days. I’ve got tons of storage in all the right places. Built-in shelves in the dining room. Built-in display and storage cabinets in the office. Built-in cabinets and upper loft storage in the family room (Great for games, movies, music, books, and more). Huge storage closet under the stairs with built-in cabinets. Garden shed in the backyard. So, bring your seasonal clothes, fancy dishes, media and games, outdoor gear, holiday decorations, garden tools, and more.
There you have it. Everything I love about me that I think you’ll love about me too.