HOME FOR SALE– 25092 Grange Hall Road Philomath Oregon– $880,000
Welcome… allow me to introduce myself. I am 25092 Grange Hall Road here in Philomath. I understand you’re looking for somewhere to call home. I am pretty amazing (if I do say so myself!), but don’t just take my word for it. I’ve come up with a list of my best qualities.
- My Kitchens. I was made for big meals and good times. I’ve got a gorgeous, gourmet kitchen with custom cherry burnished cabinets, granite counters, wine refrigerator, propane gas cooktop, electric oven, built-in cabinet-fronted KitchenAid refrigerator, breakfast bar seating at the center island, and two sinks (prep sink and dual basin sink) both with disposals. Hosting a holiday party or backyard bbq? Making big feasts or rolled sugar cookies? Dressing game or cleaning fish? My prep kitchen has expanses of counter space (butcher block and rolled rock surfaces) that allows you to spread out, no matter what your project might be. I’ve also got a double sink for all your hand and dish washing needs and a commercial refrigerator for storing all your perishable ingredients and finished products. My ample cabinets (powder coated vintage metal, Youngstown Hudson) hold all your dry pantry foods and specialty dishes (I’m looking at you, decorative bundt cake pan and pizza stone!) The best part about this room is that it allows you to prep for those large meals and close the door on the mess while your guests are around.
- My Sweeping Views. All the way to the Cascades. Tranquil. Serene. Calming. Just take a moment to relax in my living room and soak in those views. Soft white clouds dance across the pale blue skies in the summer. Flames of color begin to appear throughout the trees during fall. A hushed calmness with a scene of freshly fallen snow in the winter. Rain showers with bright green buds of new life dotting the landscape in spring. My views are never dull, perfect year-round, and waiting for you to experience them.
- My Outdoor Living. I’ve got decks, covered patios, open courtyard area, and lush lawn area. There’s room for summer bbqs, fall harvest parties, lawn games, cozy firepit for s’mores, or just relaxing. I’ve also got an above ground pool and a jetted spa. And the best part? My main deck, lawn area, and pool have those views I mentioned (read #2). So, go ahead, kick back, and enjoy the great outdoors. Situated just right to miss most of those famous Philomath winds.
- My Bonus Spaces. Upstairs, downstairs, and in between. I’ve got a finished attic with built-in shelves, cabinets, and storage closet. Built-in shelves on my stairs. Den with attached full bath on my main level. Great for TV or home office or even as a guest room! My finished basement is HUGE. There’s a wine cellar (for 1,200+ bottles) lined with built-in mahogany wine bottle racks, display cabinets, shelves, and counters. A craft room with built-in shelves and center island workspace with cabinets. The rest of the basement is a blank slate, waiting for you.
- My Guest Quarters. That’s right. I’ve got plenty of room for guests. I’ve got an entire separate guest house with kitchen and full bath. Short-term or long-term guests, family or friends. Don’t need a guest house? Convert it to suit whatever you need!
- My Out Buildings. Yup, that’s plural. All designed to match my main house. The 5-bay machine shop/garage has five separate roll-up doors (great for your full-size Matchbox car collection or other machinery). At one end of the machine shop there is a tack room (not accessible through the machine shop). Tack room would make a good office (farm or other) or storage. Adjacent to the tack room is a half bath. The vintage barn is two-stories tall with large loft, three stalls, and livestock feed hatch. Laundry room is separate from the main house (hence an out building), complete with half bath, vintage dual basin sink, built-in cabinets, and counter top. My super cute, rustic farm store (located down by the main road) has a storage loft area, dressing room/storage closet covered front porch, and a parking area with a bike rack. I’ve also got a shed, a pumphouse for the well, and chicken coop.
- All My Extras. I’ve already told you about some of them. The wine cellar, bonus spaces, outdoor living, prep kitchen, laundry room, and more. But some of my other hidden gems include my awesome pastures with heated livestock waterer, architectural details like my arched doorways, RV parking (with hook-up and disposal), winding driveway, updated gourmet kitchen, covered parking, updated septic, seasonal creek, fruit, and more.
So, come visit with me. Stay awhile and check out everything I have to offer.
Main House: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, ±4269 sq. ft. on 10.04 acres
Guest House: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, ±905 sq. ft.
Schools: Philomath Schools • MLS#740482 • 2018-2019 Taxes: $5,539